My easy hot cocoa mix recipe scaled into grams for easy measuring! Make a large batch now and enjoy later.
- 110 g Confectioner’s sugar
- 160 g Cocoa Powder
- 8 g Kosher salt
- 8 oz Semi-sweet chocolate
- In a large bowl or sealable jar whisk together confectioner’s sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Portion into smaller jars or keep in a well-sealed container at room temperature.
- When ready to use scoop 2 rounded tablespoons into a mug with ½ oz semi-sweet chocolate and microwave.
Keywords: large batch hot cocoa mix, DIY hot cocoa mix, large batch hot chocolate mix recipe