- 1 box cake mix [Devils Food or other amazing chocolate mix]
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- Powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Mix first three ingredients together until few lumps remain. Batter will continue to thicken as it sits. Not that it matters.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls into powdered sugar and generously coat.
- I mean generously. I’ve done this step wrong. It resulted in plain old chocolate cookies. Seriously not okay. Cake it on.
- Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in pre-heated oven. 8 minutes if you want them under baked (let them cool!!!) or 10 minutes if you want them soft but more cakey.
My Mom used to make these around Christmas and she would color white cake mix red and green. Cute! My fiancé is not as discerning about time of year!