These classic chewy blondies are flavored with butter, vanilla and brown sugar, and they are made in one bowl! They are soft in the middle and crispy around the edges. Perfect easy blondies every time!
- 280 g All purpose flour (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 t Baking powder
- ¼ t Baking soda
- ¼ t Kosher Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ t Vanilla extract
- 226 g Butter, melted (2 sticks)
- 226 g Dark brown sugar PACKED (1 cup)
- 226 g Light brown sugar PACKED (1 cup)
- ½ c Butterscotch chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a quarter baking sheet (or 9-inch square) with crisscrossed parchment paper. Letting one side overlap the edge to make wings.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, extract, butter and sugar until homogenous. Fold in dry. Fold in chips.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 325°F, for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and beginning to brown on the edges.
The bake time will vary depending on the pan you choose to use. If you are baking in a pyrex or glass dish, they will need an extra 5 minutes or so.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: desserts, classic chewy blondie, blondies, one bowl, easy dessert