These easy, no-bake Speculoos Rum Balls are incredibly easy to pull together and delightfully boozy! They have a mix of rum and Grand Marnier for that extra bit of holiday flair!
- 1/3 c Raisin, overflowing because I love raisin
- 1 T Grand Marnier
- 3 T Light Rum
- 1 ½ C Speculoos cookie crumbs (259g)
- 1 C Confectioner’s sugar
- ¾ C Walnuts, toasted & chopped, divided
- ¼ C Butter, melted
- ½ t Kosher salt
- ¼ C + 2T Confectioner’s sugar (for the coating)
- In a small bowl soak the raisins with the alcohol for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, ½ cup walnuts, butter, salt, cookie crumbs, and raisins with booze. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse remaining walnuts and ¼ cup plus 2 T confectioner’s sugar until fine. Transfer to a bowl.
- Roll dough into approximately 1 inch balls and then roll in walnut sugar coating. Set on a baking sheet. Repeat with all the dough. I used a cookie scoop to portion them for speed, but it isn’t necessary. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for 12 hours. The balls will firm up and the flavors will meld the longer they sit! Serve chilled or room temperature. I ate them straight from the fridge!