A small-batch Quick Strawberry Jam recipe that is bursting with fresh strawberry flavor!
- 700 g Strawberries, medium diced
- 210 g Sugar (¾ cup + 2 ½ T)
- 20 g Lemon juice (1 ½ T)
- 1 ea Lemon zested
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook on medium until the strawberries begin to break down and release their juices. If you want a seedless jam, immersion blend the hot jam.
- Continue to cook until the jam gels on a frozen plate. If you are straining, pass it through a fine sieve. This is totally optional and in my video I didn’t even bother! I wanted a thick, chunky jam!
- Cool covered in plastic wrap or proceed with the canning process with hot jam.
Keywords: jam, strawberry, fresh berries