This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
12 Days of Christmas Cookies
Salted Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Pecan Bark is a mouthful of sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy, tart. This Holiday Bark has it ALL!
Bark is another one of those unfortunately named desserts. Am I supposed to be thinking about tree bark? Who came up with that? #redo
No matter what you call it, people will be ecstatic to receive this bark as a gift! It is a perfect addition to a holiday dessert table along with my Snowball Cookies or as a healthier sweet holiday snack.
Salty roasted pistachios, crunchy toasted pecans, tart cherries, sweet raisins, smooth creamy dark chocolate and crunchy flakes of fleur de sel. Can’t get enough!
Flakes of Fleur de Sel really take this bark way past addicting!
I thought about giving it away. I really did. But I just couldn’t part with it.
Chocolate with sea salt is my weakness.
And quality salt and chocolate will not go unnoticed here. These are the types of recipes that cry out for the large, irregularly shaped pyramids of fleur de sel and decadent, silky dark chocolate. Splurge. It’s so worth it!
Instead of the lengthy process of tempering chocolate by hand, because ain’t nobody got time for that during the holidays, I do it in the microwave. So much easier and unspeakably fast!
Despite the fact that this bark would be a delightfully easy and delicious gift, my husband and I gave none of it away. We enjoyed each and every last chocolaty, salty, sweet, nutty bite. And you will too! #noregrets
This Salted Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Pecan Holiday Bark is the second day of my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies. You won’t want to miss yesterday’s Cherry Pecan Cookies!
If you tried this recipe and loved it please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it goes in the comments below. I love hearing from you; your comments make my day!
Salted Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Pecan Bark
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. I like to secure it with binder clips so that it won’t slide around.
- In a medium heat proof bowl place about ¼ of the chopped chocolate. Melt on high in 20 second intervals until mostly melted. Watch it like a hawk.
- Stir another ¼ of the chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate and microwave until almost melted again. Repeat until all the chocolate has been added and the chocolate is smooth and lump free!
- Pour the hot chocolate onto the parchment lined baking sheet and spread out to about a ¼ inch thick with an offset spatula. Immediately sprinkle your toppings over the surface, trying to get a little something of everything all over! I sprinkle on the fleur de sel last so that the chocolate has cooled a little bit and it won’t all immediately melt!
- Refrigerate for at least an hour until set. Cut or break apart. You can place them in small cello bags and tie them with ribbons for gifts or you can keep them all for yourself! No judgement from me! I store mine in the refrigerator but you don’t have to.