This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This easy Maple Pumpkin Trifle has layers of no bake pumpkin cheesecake, maple pound cake and pecans! It is the perfect Fall dessert!
It can be made in one large trifle dish or in individual dishes!
This trifle is a crowd pleaser! Bring the wow factor to friends-giving, a dinner party or even a birthday party. No one has to know how easy it was to pull together!
I developed the recipe to include my Maple Pound Cake but you could use my sour cream pound cake instead or even store-bought!
This is especially one of the best fall desserts for a crowd. This wonderful maple pumpkin dessert will have your mouth watering and your mind saying “just one more spoonful.” After all, it is the season of pumpkin desserts! One of the simplest autumn desserts to make out there, all hail this beautiful fall trifle recipe.
This easy trifle recipe is one of the best fall desserts ever. Definitely one of the best fall desserts 2021! As you’re looking for autumn dessert recipes, pumpkin dessert recipes make the most sense. This is one of those pumpkin dessert recipes easy for the whole family to love. This trifle recipe easy is one you should not miss this season!
Maple Pumpkin Trifle
- 2 lbs Maple Pound Cake My recipe here or store-bought variety
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
Make the No-Bake Cheesecake filling:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until softened and smooth. Add sugars and continue to beat until no visible sugar granules remain.
- Pumpkin puree, spice mix, vanilla and salt. Beat to combine.
- Switch to whisk attachment and add 340g cream to bowl. Whisk on medium high until stiff peaks form.
- Cut pound cake into cubes.
- Whisk remaining 2 cups cream to soft peaks either by hand or with a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. I chose to keep mine unsweetened but you could add 2 tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar to make a sweetened version
Assemble the triffle:
- Start with a thin layer of cheesecake filling then add a layer of cake, drizzle with maple syrup and crumble a few pecans. Repeat until you reach the top layer where you will finish with the whipped cream! Garnish with a few pecans if desired!
- Store in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap until serving. Best if made at least 1 day ahead to give the flavors time to meld and the cake to absorb some moisture from the cheesecake layers!