These Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with peanut butter and chocolate chips, and have the texture of a bakery chocolate chip cookie! No more dry, crumbly peanut butter cookies!
This cookie recipe has been years in the making. Much like finding the right man (Hey, babe); you make some duds, you find some you think are perfect only to realize just how wrong you were, and then you realize immediately when you make the right one! Just like these perfect cream cheese chocolate chip cookies!
One bite and it was over. I knew. This was it.
The PB Chocolate Chip Cookie obvi. Fear not, like a good girlfriend, I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you. It doesn’t need to chill or rest or even really cream. You can make these from start to finish in under 45 minutes.
So preheat your oven all you chocolate peanut butter fanatics and get ready for a life-changing cookie experience. You, lover of peanut butter, might also want to dive into these chocolate peanut butter bars, Reese's peanut butter blondies, peanut butter milk chocolate bars, or monster skillet cookie!
If you want even more peanut butter in every bite, try these chewy peanut butter cup cookies!
Also, if you enjoy your Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies in giant Monster skillet cookie form, I’ve got your back there too.
If going the Monster Skillet route, know she is a thick, chewy peanut butter cookie packed with chocolate chips, oats, and mini M&M’s. In short it is everything you need and want right now.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 199 g All Purpose Flour
- 3 g Baking Soda
- 1 g Baking Powder
- 2.5 g Salt
- 73 g Sugar
- 73 g Light Brown Sugar
- 113 g Butter
- 185 g Smooth Peanut Butter (I use Jiff forever and always)
- 50 g Eggs
- 1 g Vanilla Extract
- 100 g Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl whisk together flour, soda, powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar only just until a smooth paste forms. This is critical for thick and chewy cookies.
- Beat in the egg, scraping down the sides of the bowl and really making sure it is incorporated. Add the peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the dry ingredients a bit at a time. I never wait until it all incorporates before adding more, but you don’t want to overwhelm the batter either. Easy does it!
- Once all the flour has mixed in, add the chocolate chips.
- Scoop or roll into balls. I made mine about 70g or the size of a half a tennis ball. Yeah, really huge. That’s what’s up. Chill completely or bake immediately. This is the beauty here. The bake like a dream from frozen, but if you just cannot wait (feel that chocolate pb craving like woah), then pre-heat your ovens and pop ‘em in!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and bake until golden brown around the edges and no longer doughy in the center. From frozen this will take a solid 15 minutes. Baking from room temperature will be a little shy of 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy. Or just enjoy. No judgement!
Leave a Comment!