This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are decadently chocolatey, thick and chewy! They have just a hint of salt to really make the chocolate pop!
Salty sweet. Debatably the best combo ever
Have you ever eaten a chocolate chip cookie promising to be double chocolate only be left wondering, “yeah, but where’s the chocolate?”
Me too! It’s one of life’s great disappointments. Much like the “Pumpkin Spice Donut Let Down” that led to developing the best pumpkin spice donut recipe.
These are NOT those cookies.
You know where the chocolate is at all times. Present and accounted for.
In every bite. Melting on your tongue.
Like a warm bath of chocolate heaven.
Wait? Is that a touch of Maldon sea salt at the finish?
Oh yeah. Bring it salted chocolate. Bring it.
For me, chocolate chip cookies are the solution to all of life’s problems:
Had an amazing day? Celebrate with CCC’s. Day just got better.
Had a bad day? CCC will cheer you up.
Made a really bad mistake? Breathe. It’s nothing CCC’s can’t fix.
Worked out too hard at the gym and now you’re feeling overwhelmingly fit? CCC’s will solve that problem for you.
Have a party to attend and don’t know what to bring? Hint: everyone loves CCC’s. Everyone. [And you really shouldn’t be friends with people who don’t. This will probably help out with #2 above as well.]
Make those CCC’s triple chocolate and the solution power just went up ten fold.
That’s science, people. I have a BA in Mathematics…trust me.
And just in case you weren’t sold yet…These Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies taste like fudgy brownies and CCC’s were magically combined into one.
Rich, chewy and super chocolatey. With just a hint of salt.
The salt both amplifies and balances the chocolate, so you are just left with one sensational chocolate cookie melting in your mouth.
There is no chilling overnight and they are incredibly easy to pull together, so you can have a triple chocolate chip cookie melting in your mouth in under 45 minutes.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar until light in fluffy in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla. Pour in the chocolate and beat to combine.
- Add dry ingredients followed by chocolate chips.
- Scoop with a large scoop, flatten slightly on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with maldon if desired. Chill 30 minutes, or wrap and refrigerate up to a week or freeze up to a month.
- Bake 350F, 7-8 minutes until edges are set and middle is no longer glossy looking.