This Brown Sugar Streusel can be baked for an added crunch on top of desserts or use to top your favorite muffins, breads and cupcakes! It is sweet, tender and crunchy!
Consider this your new favorite everyday streusel! Like the dessert equivalent to your favorite pair of wear-anytime jeans. You know the ones: they make you feel like the best, sassiest version of yourself no matter what else is happening.
This streusel will add a little sass to any baked situation.
How can I use Brown Sugar Streusel?
- Classic Apple Crisp With Oat Streusel
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins With Peanut Butter Streusel Topping
- Classic Blueberry Cobbler
- Banana Crumb Bread
- Shoofly Pie
- Pretty much anywhere! Muffins, cakes, breads, cupcakes...you name it, this will be the little spike of excellence you need on top. Talk about taking brunch to a whole new level, this topping with waffles or pancakes? Ugh, it's just divine.
Brown Sugar Streusel
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium low until combined.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet at 350°F
- Crumble unbaked on Cookies, muffins, cakes